#RamadanTips – Episode 11: Your Exponential Impact
What is the one act you perform that gives you an exponential impact in good deeds for the hereafter?
Sadaqa – Charity – an act done voluntarily to please Allah SWT for which you reap benefits beyond your comprehension!
“The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.” Qur’an 2:261.
Imagine how far a single act of charity can go!
When we donate, we know that we are helping a cause or a person, but it’s rare we realize all the ways that charity unfolds. While we may never know the exponential impact of our charitable giving, Allah SWT does – and rewards us accordingly.
Have you ever pondered on the greatness of your creator?
He gave us an option of the voluntary act that paves our way towards Him.
⚡ To act justly between two people is a charity;
⚡ To help a man is a charity;
⚡ Smiling at each other is a charity;
⚡ A good word is a charity;
⚡ Removing a harmful thing from the road is a charity.
Generosity was among the countless good qualities of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He was the most generous of people, and he used to be most generous during the month of Ramadan.
The more you give in the month of Ramadan, the more you receive!
- Set an intention to give daily in Ramadan.
- Automate your giving so you won’t miss a day in Ramadan.
- Be intentional in the charity you give by selecting organizations that serve causes about which you are passionate.
- Think of deeds that help others in some way or the other.
- Teach your kids the importance of charity and show them how by just being courteous, they give Sadaqa!
As Ramadan approaches, let’s become more mindful and pray for a beautiful outcome, insha’a Allah.